Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane!

 Hello there everybody. So yesterday we got hit by a hurricane.....well more like a tropical storm by the time it got to Franklin. It really wasn't too scary or awesome. But some of the wind that I got to see was pretty cool I must say. We were inside all day yesterday just playing games and napping and just hanging out really :). It was a good day to rest and just have fun inside. We were told to stay inside until told otherwise so thats what we did. Saturday I was able to go to the temple and do an endowment session then do some sealing's. I found it really awesome doing the sealing's for the first time. It was really neat to know that I was helping some people who passed away 200+ years ago be sealed to their parents. I was also able to hear the wedding thing so I kind of know what that is like for when I get to go through the temple when I get married ;) woot woot I'm excited for that. Anyway so that was good to be able to go to the Temple. Other than that let's see what happened. This week has been a bit slower than normal, I'm not too sure why, but it has been. Well I'm drawing a blank rite now so I'm sorry about that it looks like this e-mail might not be as good as they have been lately. well I guess I will call it good for now then. I hope you all have a wonderful week :) love you all very much!
Love
Elder Camron Foust


No comments:

Post a Comment