Monday, September 13, 2010

A little home sick

So I’ve been in Boston for 4 days now.  Its quite beautiful here.  Am I enjoying it?.....not yet.....its going to take some getting used to first, but I’m doing the best i can and trying to have as much fun as I can so I can start enjoying it asap.  Nothing cool or exciting has happened yet but I’m sure soon enough something will, this town (North Adams) is very weird and something odd should happen soon i bet.  Nothing here is normal....to me anyway lol, my branch has 20 people in it and only 5 or 6 of them aren't converts.  I'm hoping I will get sent to the city in the next transfer but to be honest i don’t think that’s going down -_-.  Anyway, the people in the branch are nice but it’s going to take some time before I feel comfortable around them.  my new comp's name is elder Jones and has been in North Adams for 6 months.......and he’s been on his mission for 6 months.....I sure hope that doesn’t happen to me lol that would suck, i want to see all of MA. not just one place haha.  Well that’s been the first few days here for me, got a lot to get use to and I have to do it fast so i can be of some use to the people here :) love/miss you all

With love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment