Monday, November 8, 2010

Alright yet another Monday :).  HMMMMM what to tell ya all......well for the most part this week had kind of dragged on......yet it buy really fast at the same time -_- weird how that goes rite?!?!  Well we had zone conference on Thursday which was really nice!!! I was able to see some of the Elders from N. Adams.....ya that’s about all that I miss in N. Adams just the Elders haha!!  Other then that it's been kind of slow this week teaching wise.  Hopefully though this week we will have 3 or more investigators to teach XD!!!  One thing that you will ahe to look forward to is a picture....hopefully soon.....a picture of me with two Read tailed boa's on me XD!!!!  The family is Tim and Ellen and they have two kinds.  There really cool and were trying to get Ellen baptized...hopefully we can soon....but they have 4 snakes the other two are too small so I don’t really want to hold them while trying to take care of two other decent sized ones while getting a picture hehe.....actually this Friday I believe we will be able to see one of the snakes eat!!!! o ya that is going to be really cool I’ll record it on my camera and try to some how send it so you can all see it :)!!!  Well work wise there really isn’t much to tell......W8 I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!!!  LOL ok so this is kidna funny actually so on Thursday I think we were tracking for the first time since I’ve been here.  When we got to the 4th door Steve came to the door and he let us in.  This was E. Gardner’s first time ever being invited into a house AND actually teaching the first lesson.  ANYWAY back to the story....when Steve answered the door his belt buckle was undone haha and he pants were falling off.  So we went inside and he had the TV going with a foot-ball game going on.....as E. Gardner and I turned to go sit on the couch lo and behold what did we see.....A STICKENPLAY BOY MAG!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA we were laughing so hard inside luckily the mag was closed and there was nothing bad showing on the cover and is was mostly covered with a newspaper haha o boy so far that’s been the worst thing ive seen in a house......E. Gardner has seen worse so ya i'll keep ya informed on funny/awkward stuff that happens.....if i can remember them that is ;)!  Well i hope you all have a good week Love you all tones PEACE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment