Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Spanish lessons

Hello everybody!  So let’s see what is there to tell.  Well I went on tours last Wednesday to Springfield.  It was a good experience.  Those elders are Spanish speaking, but we didn't have any Spanish lessons that day :( I think that would have been pretty cool to sit in on one of those, not knowing what the heck is going on but still being able to feel the spirit :) ya that would have been cool.  So I will be finding out tonight if I get transferred  or not, and you all will be finding out tomorrow morning :)  hmmm well there really isn't anything to tell really.  Things are still really slow in this area we have been having a rough time getting things started up again, but the members are doing what they can so that helps a bunch :) Other than that it is going quite well over here and I'm enjoying it very much.  I hope you all have a wonderful week LOVE YOU ALL!

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment