Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello

Why hello there people around the world that mostly live in Utah and Wyoming and other places that I may not know of, how are you?  Probably just swell!  Things out here are going well for the most part :) a bit slow but that's more then ok.  It's kind of nice when you don't have something going on all the time and you feel super rushed and feel like you don’t have enough time to do all that you had planned on doing!!!  That feeling is no good I must say, so I like it out here where we got enough to do but not so much that were running around like chickens with our heads cut off!  Well let’s see what happened this week that i should tell you about that I can remember.  O so funny story, Sunday night we went over to a member’s house for dinner.  Her name is Sister. Kokernaker.  She is CRAZY, but a lot of fun to be around. So when we got to her house, she hadn't even started dinner so we were like alright sounds good we will help you make dinner then :) so we did.  I cooked some gravy and green beans while she cooked a roast and E. Clark did something, I’m not to sure what he did but he did something.  Anyway dinner was over and we went outside to talk for a minute and then we came back inside and helped her clean the dishes.  The phone started to ring so they told me to answer it, so i did.  It was pretty funny cuz I said hello but in a deeper voice then she said hello?  And I said hello (deep voice) who is calling please.  She then said Holly and i pulled the phone away from my mouth and i asked s. Koker who is holly and she just started laughing and told me to tell her that she would call her in a bit, so i told her that then she asked me "May I ask who is call...I mean answering the phone" and I said in my normal voice " O just an elder" and she was like "O" then i hung up haha it was pretty funny.  Rite after that sister Koker splashed me with water for some reason so i splashed here with a lil bit of water then she tried to get me again so i jumped across the room and stayed clear of her.  Then all of a sudden she had a big cup of water and splashed E. Clark all over his chest!  It was hilarious and E. Clark was like what the heck!  I didn’t even do anything and Sister K said sorry you were behind me and I was just laughing my head off.  Then i knew that she was going to splash me and i was just waiting for it and staying as far away from her as possible.  Then she asked me to through something away and i was like dangit i cant say no and if i go get it I’m going to get splashed!  So i had to go get it and get splashed my self haha :) it was a lot of fun though soon after we were done helping her we left and went home after.  Alright well my hands are starting to cramp up!  So i think ill leave you with that good story :) I hope you all have a wonderful week and HAVE FUN!  That is the most important thing you could do is HAVE FUN!  Alright that is my commitment for all of you this week go out and do something fun WITH the family or if you are away from family get some friends together and do something fun!  I love you all!

Love 
Elder Camron Foust 

No comments:

Post a Comment