Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baptism!‏

Hello everybody :) this week has been a pretty good one for the most part.  The biggest news that I have to tell all of you is that on Friday we had a BAPTISM!  

WOOT!  So R.J. has been getting taught by the missionaries for a little over a year now and has been going to church with is wife (who is a member) for a little over 2 years now.  He decided that it would be really cool to get baptized on 11-11-11 so that is the date he set for him self and guess what :) that is exactly what went down!  You should have seen the look on Jaska's face; she was beyond happy and couldn't hold back the tears of joy.  She has been waiting for this day for a long time and now this time next year she will be able to get sealed to her husband and their new child who is due in February I believe. 

 Before that we have a Zone meeting in Connecticut, the same day, and it was really cool.  Something quite interesting happened that day in the chapel.  About half way through the meeting I had a realization.....the chapel looks 95% the same as my chapel back home in E-town W.Y.!  I felt pretty good after I realized that and I just had a nice feeling of home and I enjoyed every second of it.  Also on the news front, I might be getting a new apartment while I am in this area so just be warned on that for those who send me stuff, I may be giving you a new address within the next 4 weeks, but we may just stay put as well :) ill keep you all updated.  Well it has been slow here, which is pretty normal, but it has been good.  Today we were able to go to Amherst for another meeting that we had and it went well.  President Evens talked about a lot of little things and we all gave input of how we all could improve on teaching our investigators.  Well that's about it for now :) I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment