Thursday, October 14, 2010

SUP EVERYBODY!!!

SUP EVERYBODY!!! so this week has been quite awesome.....oddly enough though we had 7 appointments cancel on us which was making the week drag on really bad cuz we ended up tracking A LOT this week, but my comp and I started to mess around a bit while walking house to house. One day we were quoting Forest Gump " I love you Jenny" LOL ah fun stuff it was awesome.  On Monday though (yesterday) IT WAS EPIC! Best p-day I’ve had so far. So the entire district (6 missionaries) went to my branch president’s house for basically a day at the spa lol.  we went into a sauna so we could do this foot thing that gets rid of bad toxins that are in your body then after that since my branch president  is a chiropractor by trait we all got our backs fixed lol it was epic.  After that we went up to Mt Greylock and went to the top of a light house (yes they have a light house here and i have no idea why) and got some decent pictures of the hills......they call them mountains here but no there hills lol.  After that we went back to the house sat for an hour, i took a 30minute nap and we went to a dinner appointment :) it was a great day that was for sure very very fun.  Now I am here typing you all an e-mail because the library was closed yesterday due to Columbus Day lol :)  well I hope this e-mail was worth reading for once lol i had a bit more to say XD!  I miss you all, but its fun here so ya guess ill stay for another year or so lol see you all soon i wish you the best Love you all XD!!!!!

Love,

Elder Camron Foust
camron.foust@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment