Wednesday, October 20, 2010

transfer week

It’s transfer week.  I've already been in Mass for 6 weeks and yes I am getting moved, but I don’t know where yet ill find out tomorrow and will let you all know on Monday :).  so besides that news I finished the B.O.M today for the first time :) yup lol only took just under 2 months and I think it will help me progress even further now as a missionary and help my investigators even more :) well that’s about all the fun that has happened this week, since today is p-day instead of the usual Monday lol and since I am getting transferred tomorrow were not doing anything fun, just going to go visit 2 or 3 families get some pictures and ya that’s about it lol.  Well I hope your all doing just great :) love you all and I hope to hear from ya talk to ya soon peace

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment