Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hello everybody!  It's been a pretty good week i would have to say.  Lots of parties that we got invited to and lots of food for the fridge!  Anyway my zone went to the temple Wednesday and we had a blast.  Yesterday I lost a 18 year old kid......yup 18 year old kid AT church!! haha it was really funny actually first off Ellen had to go get Tim from work so they could make it to Sunday school so they left Brian at the church and I was keeping track of him but then somebody stopped me and asked me something then next thing I knew brain was gone!!! ahh I was freaking out so Ellen got back to the church and I told her I have no idea where he went so we looked around the entire church like 5 times each outside and inside.  so Ellen was like ok ill go for a little drive and see if he tried to walk home.....o important note he is autistic, ADD, and something else......anyway after Sunday school got out we found brain lol he was in the 18 year old Sunday school class the entire time! :) so ya funny story there it was intense and now pretty fun to tell people!  Well that was pretty much my week just lots of stuff going on because of Christmas!  I hope you all enjoy your self’s this week!  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night ;)

Love             
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment