Monday, December 6, 2010

Turkey ball!!!

Hello there everybody who gets these e-mails :)!  So i completely forgot to tell you about my Turkey ball!!! It was so much fun!!! So we played flag football on thanksgiving hence turkey ball haha :) anyway it was really fun. We started playing at 9am and stopped at around 1130ish :).  so I pretty much owned the opposite team :) I have a lot of dives and "tackled" a lot of people, my teammates were really surprised....so was I actually :) I pretty much owned...not to sound stuck up or anything but I usually suck at sports so I was pretty proud of my self for once haha.  Anyway we all had a lot of fun :) everybody played fair and there was not real bad competition so everybody was just happy :).  so when the first kick happened i ended up getting the ball and the ground was frozen I started booking it and was running really fast, somebody from the other team tried to take my flags but I ended up doing a circle thing and blocking his hand but then I lost my traction and did a big front flip and got owned by the ground ahha I still have a small scab from it :) the ground took me out 2 or 3 more times after that but I didn’t care I was having fun.....the next day though ahah I did care E. Gardner and I could barely walk and getting out of the car almost got me sweating! haha well not that bad but it really was a work out for a couple days, it was worth it though :) i think that’s something our family needs to start doing :) Turkey Ball!!!  Alright so this week well we have a baptism on the 12th!!!! his name is Tyler and he’s 18 we think anyway he just moved back in with his mom and she asked if he wanted to have the missionary discussions :) well its been I think 4 or 5 weeks and now he’s getting baptized! im pretty pumped for it, I’m not doing anything as in the baptism or confirming him but i don’t care about that im just excited that im getting a baptism :) I’m meeting my goal of 1 baptism...well now i need to make it 2 haha but anyway E. Gardner and i are really happy about it!  So this Sunday was really good, i think it’s thee best fast and testimony meeting I’ve ever been to!  There were so many people that went up to the pulpit that we went 30 minutes over in sacrament meeting! That never happens!!! last fast Sunday in this ward was really lame so i wasn't expecting much but I guess you cant judge anything rite :) I’m glad that it went as it did i learned a lot and i almost decided to go up but ya I’m not that....uh....idk the word but ya :) anyway that’s been my week...o so ya i went to this concert thing called The Messia it was a opera kind of thing but not....hard to explain but it was really cool there were all string instruments a trumpet and obo's i think then a choir behind them and 4 soloist who were the opera singers ahah anyway it was really good :) well i think that’s all i got for this week :) i love you all talk to you soon

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment