Monday, March 14, 2011

Baptism on the 26th of March

Hello there everybody! 
 So the first thing I got to tell you is that we have a VERY PROMISING baptism coming up on the 26th of THIS month!!! WOOT!  I'm pretty stoked to say the least.  Her name is Jessica and her 4 year old son is Phelix.  She is Hispanic and quite the jokester.  She was having problems with being ok with that fact that Joseph Smith practiced polygamy.  Just the other day though, she sent us a text that said, " I was reading the B.O.M and the Bible together and I started to pray and I just got this overwhelming feeling and everything was just rite and i feel so good right now."  I sent a reply saying that that was the holy ghost letting her know that the B.O.M and the Bible are both the word of God rite now and that what she is reading is true.  She then replied that she was crying and that she just felt amazing and that she was excited for our appointment the following day :).  She came to church again and she told us that she is going to get baptized on the 26th no matter what, and she made a joke that a battle was going down between here and the font, i found that funny because of her personality.  SO next Saturday I should be having a baptism!!!!  Again I'm pretty stoked, with her I've been able to see  why a mission can be so cool.  Just seeing how she has changed in the last 3 weeks has just blown me away and its really amazing to see how this gospel really can change peoples lives if they really want to change.  I love you all very much and hope that you have one amazing week :)

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment