Monday, March 28, 2011

District Leaders Companion

Hello everybody :) so my new area is quite different from all of my other areas.  First off MY SHINS ARE KILLING ME!!!!!  Yes I am now in a walking area and it kinds sucks.....but just for now, as soon as my feet get use to walking so much...again (cart pusher at Wal-Mart -_-)......then it won't be so bad :D!  Also something that is way different is my new ward.  I am in a YSA ward and for those who don't know what that is, it's a Young Single Adult Ward.  We cover the ages 25-30 so it's pretty cool.  Yesterday at church was the first time in 7.5 months where I felt normal in church itself.  Everything flowed like it does back home because the majority of the members aren't converts so that helped a lot :).  As of now we have a baptism date set for April 9th so that's exciting.  We also have 3 investigators so that's really awesome for me.  Other than that nothing new really.  Oh I went to a baptism on Friday so that was really cool to go to :).  Also I'm the DLC again (district leaders companion)  HAHA its really cool not sure why but it is :).  Anyway we are planning on going to the Aquarium today so ill be sure to take a lot of pictures and get the SD card sent to Lyndi asap so she can post them on Face Book :) love you all.  
Love you all!!!
Elder Camron Foust
P.S. MY APARTMENT NUMBER IS #10 FOR MY NEW ADDRESS PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT THAT ON ANY LETTER OR PACKAGE YOU SEND ME :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment