Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Moving...kinda‏

Hello everybody, so this week has been a good one. Mostly because it was Christmas week :). So I was able to call my Skype my family, as a lot of you should know because i got to see a lot of you! That was way awesome to say the least, it was really good to see most of your faces for the first time in 16 months and to kind of feel like I was there celebrating with all of you, next year I will be there with all of you with a friend by my side ;) (that would be Lyndi of course) I was also able to talk with my sister, Syd, on Saturday night which was really good. What else happened this past week, I don't remember because i forgot my planner this week....again sorry...so im having a bit of trouble remembering what happened this week. So yesterday was the first day that E. Knight and I moved some of the stuff in the apartment into the new place which was kind of fun and interesting to do. We got the car packed full and took a lot of stuff over. After that we ended up eating over at Sandy's house and taught them a lesson on Hope. Oh ya I just remembered something, so yesterday we were invited to go over to the Coutcher family's house and that was really good. Sister Coucher has been in a lot of pain and has been through a lot of surgery's in the past couple years. She was baptized on August 1st of last year and quickly went inactive, because of her health. She invited us over yesterday and it was really good. We made the U-Build Connect 4 for her kids and then she invited us over to have dinner on the 7th :) so that was really cool. Well those were some of the highlight's of the week :) that I can remember anyway. So i hope all of you have a wonderful week and enjoy the new year :0 I love you all.




--
Love

Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment