Tuesday, December 6, 2011

T-TEXT this week!

Well what do you know it's already T-text week! Now that went by kind of fast. So this Saturday I will find out if I am staying in this area or leaving....honestly I really am not too worried as to what happens this time. I want to stay and i also want to go, mainly want to stay because Christmas is next transfer so I would rather be in a place where I know a lot of the members, but at the same time I would like something new. Anyway so this past week I was able to go to the Gardner area for tours. I was with elder Middlestead for half of Wednesday, all of Thursday and then we switched back on Friday after District Meeting. The tour went well I guess, it was nice being able to be in a different are for a little bit :), I always enjoy going on tours when I'm going to a different are haha. Then on Friday after D.M. we went to 99, it's a restaurant, because Sis. Cannon has 99 days left in the mission :) so yes it's a tradition that missionary's do because our 99 always lands on a Friday so why the heck not go out to eat for lunch with the District :). Wednesday the entire Springfield Zone went to the temple. That is Prez. and Sis. Evans Christmas present to us pretty much and it was nice. We were even able to have some temple food afterwards :) which was nice. We have a couple people that we are going to try and talk to this week and I'm hoping that something comes from it. I have talked a little bit about Ursual, and we are going to go by her house tomorrow actually and give her the Polish B.O.M.'s that we ordered for her and her mother. We plan on teaching her the plan of salvation on Wednesday but we will see if we will be able to meet with her :) that's the plan anyway. Other than that things are going slow around here sadly enough, but that's just fine :) we will keep doing what we need to do. Well I hope you all have a wonderful week :)




--
Love

Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment