Monday, April 23, 2012

Week one!‏

Hello everybody!  So this week has been a little different, yet the same at the same time!  So I have a new companion and his name is E. Anderson, pretty easy to remember considering were related to Anderson.  As far as i know though were not related to this particular Anderson.  So this week has been pretty good.  Yesterday I was able to give a blessing to Tim and it was really good.  I think this is the first blessing that i was comfortable with giving, as in not scared and not sure what to say and what not.  Other then that though things have been pretty normal.  It's been kind of hard to get things into order and kind of  know what to do because E. P was here for so long he just kind of planned out our days with out asking me too much.  So now I’m trying to figure out what to do, but things are getting easier every day.  Pretty much all that we have been doing is introducing E. Anderson to the members and recent converts and trying to introduce him to the people were trying to teach.  We haven’t really taught any lessons so far but we have been teaching members spiritual thoughts.  Really that’s all that has been going on.  So I think that is all that i have to tell you today :) I love you all and i hope you have a great week!

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment