Monday, June 11, 2012

Baptism!‏

So this last Saturday we had the baptism for Kaila!!! It went pretty well I guess :) quite smooth for the most part.  Really the only thing that went wrong is the fact that Kaila needed to be baptized 2 times instead of once :) haha.  It was pretty funny, once I dunked her for the first time I looked over at her feet and there was a ripple so I was like alright we need to do it again!  So we did and got it done :).  Both talks were great and the confirmation yesterday was awesome.  This past week has been pretty good I would say.  We were able to help bro Artibani with some wood again and that went well and was kind of nice.  Tuesday we went to Bro Moore for the fist time this transfer and we went and cut some wood up with a chainsaw.  So this is the first area that anybody has ever asked me to use one of those.  Thanks to my dad using them all the time while I was growing up, I  was able to recall what my dad did and I did exactly as I remember watching him do and ya know what, everything went quite smooth :) funny how watching our parents do stuff helps us throughout our lives.  Other then that though nothing really different.  On Thursday I was with E. Berlin from the Glastinbury ward, and well all I’m going to say is that it was a rough 24 hours for me to say the least.  Well lets see what else to talk about.  I really think that's going to be it for this week :) I hope you all have a good one!

-- Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment