Monday, June 4, 2012

Well im a District Leader now....

Hello everybody, so as you can see in the title I am not a DL.  This call came Wednesday night at around 10 P.M. and President Evans asked if I would be the DL well i accepted and here I am now doing that job.  Nothing really too different, I just now plan DM and go out exchanges and do the call in reports so ya its all good I guess.  So this week was pretty normal.  With the new comp though things are at a slow start only because I need to get use to the way my new comp does things :) it's always like that when I get a new comp so things will be 100% normal by the end of the week.  Anyway I wish I had a lot to tell this week but I really don’t.  Though I do have to tell that Kaila is going to be baptized this coming Saturday and that is a joy :) she asked if I would baptize her and I will be doing that on Saturday at 10 AM :) well i hope you all have a great week talk to you later.

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment