Monday, May 21, 2012

Transfer texts already?‏

Hello everybody.  So it is kind of hard to think that this transfer is pretty much already over!!!  This coming Saturday we will be finding out if i will be staying or leaving.  The odds of me staying though are pretty much 99.9999999999999999%  so there shouldn't really be any surprise, that is unless I get transferred :) so I’m really just curious to see who my new comp will be.  So it has been another week full of service.  On Thursday I went to Avon for the day.  The first thing that we did is we got into our service clothing and went to this persons house and mowed her lawn :) you know what’s funny, I actually enjoyed it since I haven't done it in suck a long time :) so that was nice.  Then the next day we went to an investigators house and pained her gazebo :) so that was a lot of fun I thought.  Then on Tuesday we had a meeting in bloomfield again.  I don’t remember what it was on though, I think it was a leadership meeting.  Wednesday we went to brother moors house and helped him with his yard again.  Saturday we were with brother Artibony for a really long time, but we were able to get a lot done during that time.  We got two loads of brush to the dump and a load of wood to his house :) so it was a good day.  After words he took us out to lunch which was nice of him.  Let’s see I believe that is all o really have.  We were able to teach Kelia on Friday the 3rd lesson, the gospel of Jesus Christ.  That went pretty well.  We do a object lesson with an egg that is pretty fun to do :) well I guess that’s about it for this week :) hope you all have a great day!
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment