Monday, May 7, 2012

21 already?!‏

Hello everybody!  So my B-Day was this past week and its kind of hard to think that I’m 21 already.  So on Monday I went to Glastonbury with the Zone Leaders on tours.  I went with elder Yim again, but for a good reason.  So I’m not sure if any of you remember, but Yim and I share the same B-Day :) so to celebrate we went to 99 (a restaurant) and had a nice dinner.  Other then that though we just did normal missionary work, we also exchanged ties for a B-Day present :).  The rest of this week though has been much slower then normal teaching wise that is.  We were able to help Bro Artibony this week again like we usually do.  We cut a bunch of wood which was nice to do.  We have been helping him clean out a friend of his back yard for a while, so it was nice to have a change this week :).  Saturday we had the Adult session of the stake conference and it was pretty nice.  Area 70 Elder Olsen was here and we got to listen to him speak for a while.  He opened it up fro Q&A for the most part of the meeting, but then spoke a little bit about praying and praying really hard.  Sunday was the general session and I’m not going to lie I didn't really get a lot out of it.  Manley because I was hearing everything I heard on Saturday again so I started to wander.  Friday we were able to teach our new investigator Keila.  She is 9 and her mom has been inactive for 10 years, but recently decided that she needed to start going to church again.  So her Kelia told her mom that she wanted to be baptized and ya :)

now were teaching her.  We taught the first lesson, the restoration, and we used jenga as a object lesson.  So it was a pretty good week I would say :).  That’s about all I got for you this week.  HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

  I know it's a week early but w/e rite :) I love you all and hope you have a great week!

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment