Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day‏

Well I must say yesterday was quite a good day to say the least!!!  So I got to Skype with my parents yesterday and talk to my sister :) what a good day.  I don’t think anything could have made me upset or anything epically after you are able to talk with you family.  It is amazing how we take such a simple thing for granted, but when you can’t do it for so long you cherish the smallest of things. 

So this week has been pretty good I would say.  Really we did pretty normal stuff with service and what not :)  So we taught Keila the plan of salvation on Friday and that went pretty well.  We had the puzzle that the Mathews family gave to me and I think that helped out a bit :) it is always good to have a visual for any age.  AHHH my time is almost up and I’m stuck on what to say haha.  Anyway things are going alright out here :) can’t complain at all really.  Well honestly I’m not sure what to say other then today we are having a zone battle with spring field and that should be a lot of fun :) I hope you all have a great week LOVE YOU!!!

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment