Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello

So things are going well for the most part at the time being :) can’t really complain I guess.  So Yesterday was an amazing day.  Sure it was P-Day and all but that’s not the reason why.  The reason why is because I was able to visit with Avinash!  If you don’t remember him, he is the baptism I had in LP2 when I was in Cambridge and he is from India

So that is really far away, and the past 6 weeks he has been in Cambridge again for work.  So he found my number some how and we set a time that we could meet up and chat for a little bit.  Well very luck for E. Hunter and E. Lystrup (the two comps I had while teaching Avinash) they were able to join us as well so it was a really good day for the 3 of us.  Avinash is one of those people who I will love for probably the rest of my life and one of those friendships that was great to receive on my mission.  He is an amazing guy and I miss being able to see him grow, but we all have life’s and things keep moving on :).  So what else happened this week.  Saturday was a good day.  So on Saturday we were able to go play some B-Ball at the church with a lot of members.  It was a lot of fun and a good work out, but the coolest thing that happened is we were able to get an inactive member to the church, which probably hadn't set foot in a church in about 2 years!  So that was really exciting, and he brought over his RC helicopters and we were able to fly them around for a bit :).  O and by the way, I hit 18 months this past weekend, well on Saturday actually :).  Well really that’s all the good news that has happened this past week :) so I hope you all have a wonderful week and keep enjoying life!

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment