Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 2‏

Alright hello there everybody!  This week has been pretty good.  So Sunday was probably one of the best testimony meetings I have been to in a while on my mission.  Everybody that spoke actually gave a testimony instead of a thankathone and there were all pretty much on the same thing which was even cooler, the temple ended up being the topic for some reason but it was really cool.  So on Friday I decided to do the ab ripper X from P90X and let me tell you what, I was sore till today!!!  The worst part of it was that it felt like my hip was out of place the entire time!  But it was good :) now I need to do it again that I don’t hurt so that my abs will start hurting instead of my hip muscles haha.  So its kind of had to say what has been going on over here because we go to a lot of peoples houses and chat with them, but I’ve been doing that for the past 18 months so nothing really new.  Tim, a recent convert, just got off of house arrest which is pretty awesome, he was one happy camper and went out and had a bit of fun :) he called us up rite after court and asked us when we were going to go play some b-ball with him haha so hopefully we will do that this week sometime.  On Saturday we went to a member’s house and helped him cut some wood again.  It is a really fun service to do even though it can get pretty repetitive, but it is still really fun and we get a breakfast out of it so cant complain :).  This member has a helicopter R/C and he let us fly it around his house for a minute, I got it figured out and was having a lot of fun flying it around, while we were on our mini water break from the work. 

So the other day I decided that I should ask God again to let me know that the BOM was true and to help me find some stuff that I needed as I read from it.  Well I just want to let you all know that I have a testimony of the BOM and that it was truly written for our day and that it can and will, if we let it, help us get though each and every day that we read from it.  I hope that all of you are reading from it and trying to find things in it to help you as you read.  I hope you all have a wonderful week and have a bit of fun :)!

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment