Monday, January 30, 2012

Bristol CT!‏

Hello everybody, so I am now in CT New England.  This is state number 4 that I have served in on my mission :) which I think is pretty darn cool.  So these past couple days have been pretty cool and long, fast, lots to do and what not.  This area has a lot going on, which I am enjoying a lot.  Rite now I believe we have 3 investigators, 2 of which I have met, and like 6 recent converts who we are talking with and making sure they are still coming to church.  One of the RC's is Tim.  He is a big burley guy and looks like he should be riding a chopper.  He has some chops on his face and again like I said he is a big burley guy.  Really I’m nor exactly sure what to share with all of you because a lot has happened in the last couple days, but its been a lot of teaching to members haha.  So it took me a couple days to get settled in and get everything put away.  The new apartment is great and I don’t miss the new old one that I left in Spencer MA.  Hmmm, ya this is hard to know what to talk about this time around.  So far I am really enjoying the new area that I am in.  The members here are really cool, from what I have seen so far, and really like to take care of the missionaries.  There is this inactive member that we go to every Saturday and do service for him.  He makes us breakfast every week also which is really cool.  This week he made us French toast and it was amazing, I haven’t had French toast in a long long time so I enjoyed it.  He also gives us eggs; he has 6 chickens so ya :) we get eggs every time we go there.  So ya things are going good haha :) ill make the e-mail longer next week hopefully but this is all i got for now :) love you all and ill chat with you next week!
--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment