Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Getting transferred!‏

Hello everybody!  So I'm sorry that none of you have been receiving my e-mail's recently, I’m really not sure what has been going down because I have been writing them and sending them every week, so I’m not sure why they haven’t been sending or why you have not been receiving them.  Well anyway hopefully you get this one this week and if you don’t, well I’m sure that I will find out soon enough :) and we can see how to fix the problem.  Well this past week has been alright.  On Friday I went to Gardner again for tours, but this time I was with E. Torgerson.  It was pretty fun; I was there from about 12 on Friday till 8P.M. on Saturday.  So when we were on tours we got a call from the Sisters asking us if we knew any details on the wreck that E. Knight and E. Mittlestead got into the other day.  We were both confused and said we know nothing so we will call them and figure things out.  Well E. Mittlestead said that nothing happened and that they were in the apartment because the roads were too bad to drive on, so we left it at that.  Well come to find out E. Knight DID in fact get in a wreck.  He was going 45 in a 40 and keep in mind it had just snowed and he is from Cali.  So a turn came up and well it was icy and he was going to fast so he slid right off the road!  Luckily nothing bad happened, the car got a small dent in it, that needs fixed, but nobody was hurt in the process.  Also lucky for them there was a cop right behind them just waiting for them to wreck haha the cop told them when he got out of the car the he knew that was going to happen.  So that was pretty much the highlight of the week to say the least.  That doesn't happen too often, nor should it, but a good experience for E. Knight I’m sure.  So if you didn’t read the title I AM getting Transferred this transfer.  I will be going to
Canton CT
, yup I am headed to Connecticut finally!  I'll post my address right now so you all will have it if you decided to send me anything.

Elder Camron Foust
1175 Farmington ave. 4 #107

Briston, CT 06010

So there you go :) hope that all serves you well, and if not, well I'm sorry.  So far this week we have been to 4 dinners in 2 days....ya that's a lot of food.  All the weight I’ve lost has come back -_- o well hopefully it wont be too hard to lose it again :) probably wont actually I mean its only 2 pounds, that's nothing.  Well what else to tell you.  So I switched planners so I'm trying to remember what happened this past week.  Really nothing too exciting happened except for what happened with E. Knight.  

So I guess something that happened on tours that was kind of cool is that E. Torgesen was able to teach 2 Spanish lessons with me there :).  So Gardner is a Spanish area, but the elders there really haven't been teaching Spanish people because they haven't been able o find any.  Well when I was there E. Torgerson said to me, you must be lucky or something because I haven't taught a single lesson in Spanish the entire time I have been here except for today with you.  So I guess that's pretty cool :) I was able to sit in 2 Spanish lessons.  I may not understand what is being said, but that’s alright :) the gospel is the same in every language.  Well I think that’s all I got for you this week :) hopefully you all will start getting my e-mails again!  I love you all have a great week!

-- Love
Elder Camron Foust













No comments:

Post a Comment