Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years week!

Hello everybody! So HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 Wow it's 2012 now and this is the year that I come home.....never though I would see this year come around, but sure enough here it is. So first of all I would like all of you to know that everybody who sent me a letter or package will be getting some sort of a letter from me, it's pretty much a thank you letter but kind of late cuz its going to also be a Christmas/Happy new year letter at the same time haha so ya :) keep that in mind. So first off I would like to tell you all that I AM SO SORE!!! So yesterday was P-Day as you should know and the Zone leaders decided that they wanted to have a zone activity. So we ended up going to Ludlow and playing Basketball and have a Nerf War! It was a blast. We started at 1030AM and left around 330PM. This has been one of the best P-Day's I have had so far in a while. So the Nerf war was a BLAST!!! I never realized how fun shooting people with foam bullets were but it was a blast. I was a sniper pretty much the entire time. So on Wednesday we had School of the Prophets with Prez. Ahburn in Amherst. It was pretty interesting. It went from 9 till 3. I was able to pay attention till about 2 and then I started to lose it haha, that was a long time but it was pretty cool. We talked about a lot of stuff that I can't really explain too well so sorry about that. Other than that it was a pretty normal week. On Friday though it was a pretty decent day. We ended up going to Sturbridge and contacting a couple referrals. The first one turned us down, but the second one was really nice and said that right now wasn't a good time but we could come back pretty much any time because she is retired. After that we ended up dropping by the Young family because they just got home from Texas. When we got there, we noticed that there were way more cars then there were supposed to be so we weren't sure if we should stop by or not. Well when we decided that we should probably leave Brother Young looked out the window so we were like well we have been spotted so let's go on in. Well they were just sitting down for dinner and said that we were going to join them whether we wanted to or now haha. So that ended up being really nice and we shared a message with them like missionaries do. Well that's my week for ya :) I hope you all have a wonderful week love you all talk to you next week.



--
Love

Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment