Monday, February 13, 2012

YEAR 1 FOR ELDER FOUST JR!

HAPPY YEAR MARK BRAXTON!!!!  Alright now that I have that out of the way I can continue with this e-mail, maybe his year mark is next week idk but I know its this month sometime :) ANYWAY!!!  So my mom asked me to try and include something about love in the February month so lets see if I can pull it off.  Wow my hands already hurt and its been like 4 sentences if that, well anyway.....So WE HAD A BAPTISM YESTERDAY!!!  April and Damian got baptized yesterday and it was a really good/funny service.  Damian is 8 and his mom, April, is in her early 30's I think.  So its pretty interesting at how fast you can learn to love somebody when you have only know them for a couple weeks, but when it comes to something like the Gospel, you just want to see them experience the joy that you have been able to receive and so you just learn to show them your true self and help them in any possible way you can so that they can enjoy the blessings that we are able to receive as members.  So in two weeks they will be getting the Holy Ghost, this being because April has to work every other Sunday.  So that was pretty exciting.  So funny story of the week.  On Thursday we went over to the Permenters for dinner.  So E. P knows how to tie people to a pole without using rope that being said lets go on with the story.  So these members have 2 boys and they wanted to show us there downstairs and play some darts with us before dinner, so we went down stairs.  As we were playing E. P saw this pole that was rite in the center of the room and I just saw his face light up like noon day time and I knew he was going to tie one of those boys to the pole.  So we got both of them to try it and it was the funniest thing every to watch.  Then boys being boys they though LETS DO THIS TO DAD WHEN HE GETS HOME!!! Great idea rite, well it actually was to be honest, their dad went down stairs and what do you know..............we tied him to the pole as well!  Even better, I GOT IT ALL ON MY CAMERA!!!  Haha so ill have to send them to Lyndi and she can post them on my FB so you can all get a good laugh hopefully :) well I think that’s it for this week, I love you all and ill chat with you all next week!

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment