Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Service week.‏

So apparently people haven’t been getting my e-mails lately and I’m not sure why.  I guess ill send the last two weeks worth of e-mails again and hopefully you all get them this time :) if you received them already, well sorry that you have to get it again :).  So this week has been full of service, pretty much none stop service really.  Let’s begin on Tuesday though.  So this last Tuesday we had leadership training and since E. Piachitelli is the DL we went to that.  It started on 9AM and we didn’t get out of there till 530PM!!!!  Holy long meeting, but it was good :).  Probably one of the few meetings where I was able to stay awake the entire time and not be completely bored out of my mind haha.  We talked about a lot of thing but one thing that we talked about was talking to 10 extra people a day that we hadn't planned on.  Funny to think that were planning to talk to 10 people we didn’t plan on talking to....now figure that one out ;).  Well anyway the next day, Wednesday, we helped a less active family move.  All we did really was put stuff in a truck so they could drive to Florida.  Kinda cool though I got a couple drafting things out of it so that was worth while :).  I got a portable drafting table and a drafting ruler so woot.  Thursday we went to brother Moore and helped him fix a lot of equipment again.  This time we fixed a wood chipper and a trailer hitch.  Friday we helped Tim again on the house that he is fixing up on the inside.  I cuz a lot of trim again and got that pretty much all done.  I guess next time we go over that he is going to ask me to cuz tile....Dad never taught me that but I guess I might as well give it a try :) I did watch him cut tile and I do pretty good after I watch somebody do it.  Saturday we helped Brother Ardibonie again.  Pretty much did the same thing we always do, cut wood and stack it :)

but its always fun.  Later that day we went over to Sister Dea's house and set up her patio for the summer!!!  It hit 70 that day and I think yesterday it hit 80.....it seams like were sipping spring and going rite into summer!  Nor sure if i like that or not.  I would prefer a spring because summer as a missionary kind of sucks seeing as we are wearing dark clothing and sweating up a storm!  So ya this week had a BUNCH of service for sure :) but that is something I truly enjoy and am glad that we have so many service opportunities in this area.  Sunday though was just a normal day for the most part.  We went to this park, and let me tell you it is one nice park for the community, anyway we went there and started talking to random people trying to talk to our ten for the day.  It was interesting to see, in such a short time, so many different personalities.  A couple people just said hi back.  Others talked to us for a second and it was nice.  Then there were others who told us to go to heck and yelled at us as we walked by haha.  The only thing you can do when that happens is laugh and keep on moving :) you get use to it after 19 months......holy wow 19 months IM GETTIN OLD!!!  Well I think that’s about all I got for this week :) have a wonderful week everybody!!!

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment