Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring or Summer?‏

Hey everybody!  So this week has been pretty good I would say.  The weather has been crazy though.  Everybody though spring was on its way but I guess summer decided that he wanted to come a bit earlier then usual.  It's been in the mid 70's most of the week and a couple days even hit the mid to upper 80's!  Luckily we have been outside a lot this past week helping people out so we have been getting a lot of sun and have been able to enjoy the nice weather. 

 Tuesday i was in Avon for the day on tours.  It was pretty good i guess.  We ended up walking a total of about 6 miles going to the library and back to the apartment.  After that we just went to a couple members houses and tracked a bit.  Like i said though this past week has been mostly service again.  Saturday we went from brother Ardiboni to sister Dea's to brother Patterson's.  Really I wish i could tell you something different then just doing service for others but that is really most of what we have been doing lately, and its been keeping us extremely busy.  Though I do have kind of a cool/simple story to tell that happened on Thursday morning while we were driving to District meeting.  Before we leave the house to go anywhere we say a prayer.  In the prayer I asked that we would be able to resist the temptations that came our way thought the day.  As we were driving to the meeting I realized that I had the very peace calm feeling around me and it was really nice actually.  I realized at that moment that I was being comforted and that my prayer had and was going to be answered thought the day.  And all I really remember is that that day I didn’t feel too terribly tempted, and also that when I was tempted I was able to change my thoughts quite easily.  So the moral of the story is that prayer works :) so you should all try it and keep trying until it’s just a good habit that you have. 

 Well I wish I had more to tell you, but I’m having trouble remember what happened this week other then service :) which is always good.  So I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment