Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Hello everybody!  Well this coming Wednesday is my birth day and I'm not too excited for it.  Well I'm way excited haha but not excited to be 20 and no longer a teenager!!!  AHHHH where did the time go people?!?!?!?!?  I keep getting told that time goes by fast and well it sure does, I mean it seems like yesterday I was getting into high school and now I've been graduated for 2 years now WHAT THE CARP!!!.  Well that's about all my thoughts on that as of now :)
 anyway let's see what happened this week.  Well i went on tours again with E. Clements.  If none of you remember I went on tours with him when I was in Keene and he got moved to the Cambridge South Zone so I got to tour with him for a 3rd time :) it was fun.  He came to my area, so sadly I don't have any stories of being in a new area for a day.  We did have a good time though we got to talk to each other about random stuff and helped teach each other some stuff concerning meeting people on the streets (he taught me more then I taught him I think) then we has a dinner appointment with Matt and his sister.  Originally he was going to cook for us but his sister wanted to go to a Mexican restaurant that was just down the road so we went there.  It was pretty good actually :) I had a chicken burrito and it was huge, I wasn't able to finish it even though I tried my best because the next day was fast Sunday haha :).  After that we went to the LP1 talent show, it was kind of lame after seeing LP2's talent show (my ward) anyway it was good for the most part but seemed like it was put together in 2 days if that haha but they had good performers which helped.  Hmmm what else to tell you.  O right so yesterday at church somebody asked E. Hunter to give him a healing blessing.  So naturally I go with him and do the anointing of the oil.  It was pretty normal, I've done that a couple time, but when E. Hunter was giving the blessing I had a minor cool experience.   As he was giving the blessing I was doing my best to show that I had the faith that the blessing would help the person and then all of a sudden I felt like a surge of energy went though me and into the person!!!  It was pretty amazing, it was only for a second or two, but I could feel it and it felt amazing!  I've helped give a couple blessings, but this was the first one that I feel like I could feel the power of the priesthood through me going to somebody else.  I'm glad that I was able to have the experience so that whenever I get asked to give a blessing I might not be AS scared to give one for the first time.  I'm sure I'll still be scared to death but since I was able to feel that power I have a better testimony of it now and that's what I needed :).  Well I hope you all have a wonderful week and show some love to your mothers :) I'll tell you what I'm going to do for my mom ;) I'm going to  call her haha big surprise there!!! Love you all very much and have a wonderful week!!!

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment