Tuesday, May 24, 2011

RECESS!!!

Hello everybody!!! So first of all I GOT A NEW COMP!!!  Elder Lystrup is his name and we get along quite well.  We have a lot of the same view points and are pretty chill about everything so this looks like it will be a good transfer.  Only hard thing about it so far is since I've only been here for 8 weeks I need to plan the days out as of now, but I'm still figuring out the area so it's kind of hard, but so far so good :) It's been a good lesson so far.  So Saturday was a good day.  The first thing we did was at 7 we headed over to bishops house and start helping him tear off some trim.  I want to let you all know that I really miss working with my dad!!!  CRAZY HUH!!!  I never thought I would ever say that in my entire life, but here I am saying it was a blast being able to use the skill my dad has taught me to tear down all that trim with ease and know exactly how it all worked while everybody else was a bit confused so I taught them how to tear it off easily :) THANKS DAD!  Anyway I was quite excited to do that because it kind of reminded me of home and it felt natural for me.  After that we headed home for lunch then we headed over to Smith Field for a ward activate, RECESS!!!  It was pretty legit, we played wiffle ball, kick ball, and Ultimate Frisbee.  It was a blast to say the least.  It was really good for us as missionaries so that we could get to know the members better, introduce E. Lystrup to them, and gain some unity as well since we were all playing on teams :) it was a blast.  Then we had stake conference that night at 7 so we went to that then headed home.  We might have a new investigator , so that's good news and ya :) that's been the highlights of my week so far.  Today were going back to bishops house with the ward this time for FHE so we will be helping him do more tearing out or w/e it's going to be really fun.  Well I hope you all have a wonderful week and enjoy everything that's happening :) love you all PEACE!

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment