Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello All!!

So what's up?  Well yesterday was a holiday...again so no e-mail, it gets kind of annoying not going to lie but o well we get to e-mail today so it work out in the end :).  So yesterday was a great day.  At around 9AM we went to the Temple and did a session, then after words we went to president Evens house and had a  BBQ with him, the senior missionaries, and missionaries from the Cambridge north, and south zones, and the Boston zone so that was a lot of fun.  We had hamburger and hot dogs then at around 3 a bunch of missionaries changed into p-day cloths and we went and played some Ultimate Frisbee  for an hour or so I think :) it was great fun.  When we got home I hopped into the shower then flopped on my bed because I was sooo tired and I took a nap for about 30 minutes before I had to get dressed and head out the door.  We Always go to FHE and last night they had a BBQ as well, but we didnt get there till around 830 so most of the food was gone (which was ok because I was still full from my first BBQ) and I wasn't really able to see what kind of food they had all i know is they had ice cream, and grilled pineapple but I didn’t have any.  The rest of the week went well.  We ended up getting a new investigator and he is from Korea his name is Young Ho and he has only been in the states for about 8 weeks.  His English isn't the best but we can understand him and we found somebody who just got back from his mission in Korea so he speaks Korean :) and that will help with the language barrier quite a lot.  We're going to be teaching him today at 3 so that will be good and then hopefully we will be teaching Avinash around 7 which will be good as well, partly because at his hotel they have snacks every Tuesday-Thursday and we get to partake of them ;) score!  Well that’s the update on my life as of now :) the new comp and I get along well and things are going great, this next transfer we will be joining with the Hartford Connecticut mission so I might have the opportunity to go to Connecticut next transfer which I really hope I will be able to we will also be getting Road Island as part of our mission so that's two states I might be able to go to WOOT I'm pretty excited.  Well sorry for all of you but the weather had been in the 70-80's and very humid, no snow :) but to be honest I wish it was dry air here but w/e it all works out :) love you all and chat with ya next week!

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment