Monday, June 6, 2011

Dedication and a baptism

Hello everybody so this week was really good/really bad at the same time. Well so you all don't freak out the only really bad part that I'm talking about is that I got sick!!! Yes I got sick....that never happens what the crap.....and even worse it was a cold like that never happens to me. It was kinda funny because at first i though it was my allergies acting up but o now it most def was not on Thursday I was completely out of it and had no idea what was going on at service haha it was actually kinda funny then after service we went home and I crashed for 3 or 4 hours so I kinda felt bad but i needed it. So the main thing I wanna talk about right now is Avinash! So I think I have mentioned him before but maybe not idk, anyway he has a baptism date set for June 19th!!! WOOT yes that's legit to say the least :) this will be the first person who I have found, taught 100%, then see get baptized so I'm really excited about it, also on that day our church building, that burnt down 2 years ago, is going to be dedicated and guess who is going to be there.................................Eyring and another person BUT Eyring is going to be there!

That's going to be legit to say the least so after the dedication were going to have the baptism so that's going to be one good day :) Well let's see what else happened this week. So on Friday I was able to go on tours with the ZL's again this time I went to Arlington and I got to be in a car area for a day! O boy was I excited, and the fact that I was still sick made me even more happy because I was going to be able to sit in the car going places instead of walking everywhere so I was excited for that and very thankful :) nothing too interesting happened on tours so ya but I got to relax for a day so that was really good. What else happened, O so I got offered some marijuana on Saturday :) that was pretty funny I thought ofcourse i told the person no, but then she looked at me and was like o you want some? and i kinda laugh inside and told her no again and then she just started to ramble off and recited some catholic prayers to E. Lystrup and I :) it was funny, Saturday was a good day if I remember correctly, but E. Lystrup was sick that day so we took it kind of easy for him. Other than that I think I got everything for this week down that I wanted to tell all of you. So ya ill chat with you all later :) have a wonderful week and love ya tones!!!

love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment