Tuesday, June 14, 2011

baptism at 7

Well i totally forgot to recap what happened during this week in my brain so i could tell you all so hopefully i can remember some good stuff, if not well im sorry this weeks e-mail might kinda suck but ya never know what might just pop into my brain :) So let me think for a sec....hmmm......im thinking, im thinking, im thinking....(name that movie).....Wow this is pathetic i honestly cant remember a thing about last week, ill get something bear with me. So you know when days just go by so fast you have no idea what is going on or even what day it is really? Well that has happened to me a lot this week, so on Saturday I kept thinking it was Sunday and I thought Friday was Saturday and so forth. I couldn't really keep the days strait and it was kind of of annoying and funny at the same time :). Ah ok so speaking of Saturday I just remembered what we did that day. So we had a service opportunity with a local farm things. So a bunch of the members in my ward went to this place and we helped them plant some veggies and clear some rows and pull some weeds from beds and turned some uh dang it what's it called...o yes compost :) so it was a good start to the day. That lasted till around 2P.M. so it took a good chunk out of the day. After that we went home, showered and got into pros. Then we headed over to Avinashes house so we could start filling out his baptismal record! Then we went to The Cheesecake Factory, to celebrate his birthday! It was pretty legit I got some pasta, as did E. Lystrup and Avinash got salmon with some potato's and some veggie. Then right after that we had to head over to the church so we could watch a baptism at 7 :) it was good for Avinash so he know what went down during a baptism. So all in all Saturday was a pretty good day. The rest of the week was kind of slow for me but good :) service on Thursday went well, but not funny stories :( o well maybe I'll get some this week :D! Well that's all I got for you as of right now :) I hope you all are having a wonderful week and are loving life! I'll chat with you all next week! Love you!!!

Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment