Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Transfer

Alright everybody it's been another 6 weeks Crazy huh!!! Anyway this past transfer has been pretty good. I was able to go to a wedding and gain some new friends once again. But all good things must come to an end sooner or later ya know, and as for me its already ended here in Franklin. I will be moving to North Brookfield Tomorrow and my new comp will be Elder Clark. This past week has been good. Few lessons were taught but the few that were taught went well :). I wish i had more information to tell you, but i don't have my planner with me and i don't remember what really happened this past week. I'm trying to think of something funny that happened to tell all of you but nothing is coming to mind at the moment. Anyway all i can tell you is that tonight i am going to be having chicken and dumplings for dinner!!! WOOT I'm excited for that one of my favorite dishes that my mom makes back home. Anyway sorry for being so bland this week :) hopefully This coming Monday i will have lots more to tell you. Have a wonderful week and have fun!



Love

Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment