Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What to say‏

Hey everybody, so this past week was a bit slow. We weren't able to do a lot of work mainly because a lot of people really didn't want us around after the storm that happened last Sunday, but that's alright :). Saturday we were able to attend a recent converts wedding. It was pretty awesome i must say. It was an all day event kinda thing and we were asked by Norbert (groom) to help him get things put into the cars and what not then go with him to the park and help him get everything set up. So we got to his house around 930 and started helping out where we could. We got to the park around noon and had everything set up by 1ish and things started getting cooked and people were starting to show up. So Norbert has kites, now these kites aren't just the one string 1ft small kites. The kite that I played with was 3cubic ft and it had two strings and you could do simple tricks with it, I enjoyed it, I never knew that flying a kite could be so much more than just watching it be in the air haha.

 anyway it was a great day we were able to watch the wedding at 5pm and then we got home around 930 that night so it was an all day event for us but it was a good use of time. We were able to talk with some non members and have a good time :). let's see what else happened, so on Thursday night the other elders in my apartment went on splits and we had elder Guinta for a day. well hmmm it seems like I don't have a lot to say today since I wasn't able to get any e-mails from anybody today, I would assume it's because nobody thought I was going to be able to get on today :) which is understandable seeing as it is a holiday. Today we don't have really anything planned that's special. I hope whatever the family is doing today is a fun activity i know that in the past we would go to raging waters, but last year they went to some new place so I hope whatever it is you all are doing that you are having a great time and by this time next year i would be joining you :) well anyway I don't have much more to say other than that so I hope you all have a wonderful week and enjoy your self's :) love you all and chat with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment