Tuesday, July 10, 2012

6 weeks to go‏

Well I thought this time would never come yet I knew it would.  It's been a quick two years and in just a short 6 weeks I will be seeing all of you once again!  This week has been a weird one, but a good one.  It's been one of those weeks when odd things happened, but not necessarily bad things :).  So on Thursday I went on Tours with E. Bloomfield (the greenie) and he came here with me in Bristol.  It was a good tour even though all we did was help somebody move.  Well we were supposed to help that person move in at 330 but we soon found out that things had been going wrong all day for them and his wife was still about 2 hours away.  So we decided that we should go visit some members while we were waiting and went and did that.  When we got back she was still about 30 minutes out so we helped the member get a couch out of their house that the past tenet left behind.  Once we got that over with the truck finally arrived!  So we started to get that unpacked.  Well it was around 9 when we decided to call it because we were having complications.  We decided that we would resume at 630 the next morning and get everything out of the truck so the members could take the truck back before 10 so they wouldn't get an additional charge on the rent.  Well that’s exactly what we did and around 9AM we finally had everything unloaded and ya :) it was a long few hours but everything got done.  They had a 26ft long truck PACKED and there were only 3 of us helping out so ya it took a while, but it was good.  We have been trying to get a lesson with a person named Jakie.  Her daughter is a RC of a couple years I think and she is currently at BYU.  We recently got this information from the Avon elders.  We will hopefully have a lesson with her either this week or next week.  Well I think that’s all I got for now :) O ya I’m staying in Bristol till I come home so ya :) love you all!

-- Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment