Monday, July 16, 2012

I can’t get off my mind of how long I got left.

Sorry about not hitting send yesterday.  I had a feeling that i had forgotten and here i am confirming that thought so again sorry and I hope you like the e-mail

Hey everybody!!!  So it seems like I can’t get off my mind of how long I got left.  Left and right I am hearing it somewhere from somebody, kind of funny actually that so many people know how much longer I have left. Well I have 5 weeks left about and time is going by pretty fast.  It's pretty hard to believe that I only have that much time left.  The other week we had a get to know the president.  As we were going around introducing ourselves I was asked how long I have left and I told them "o I go home next month, Waite no.....ya next month."  It was pretty funny actually when I though about it, I actually had to think to make sure that I was correct :)

Anyway enough about that, this past week has been normal for this area.  It was pretty slow though, honestly I don’t understand why, but I think it had a lot to do with the fact that transfers were this past week even though I’m staying in my area.  It was really quite weird actually and kind of annoying, but thing, like I said above, have picked back up and time is going as fast as ever.  We were able to help Tim on a bathroom that Bro. Scherrer is redoing in his home.   The first time we did this was a while ago and we were able to be the demo team which was a lot of fun :).  Before when we were helping Tim out on a different home he found out that I was really good at cutting, making the lines strait and making a really good fit, so he asked if i would cut the tile for him and I said sure.  We were there for about 2 hours I think and the tile looks really good :).  With Bro Moore i was able to change some blades on his lawn mower that somebody put on upside down.  It was cool seeing as i have never done that before and i found it pretty interesting.  It's funny to see how people change over a period of time and now i can understand why my dad wanted to teach me these kind of things, mainly because I’ll probably have to use it one of these days....I probably should have paid more attention and been more willing to go with him ;) haha o well i still got some time to learn :).  As for Bro. Artibani we helped him set a new place to put his wood and started stacking it there.  All in all it was a really good week when it comes to service opportunities.  As for other things, the work here is still very slow, that’s alright though.  Just keeping a good attitude is all you can do and make the most of things :) well I hope you all have a wonderful week!

-- Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment