Monday, July 23, 2012

What to name the title...idk this will do :)

Well yet another week come and gone, fun fact the elders quorums president is currently at this moment in time in Evanston WY haha, just got a text from him so I figured I’d let you all know this :).  Well what to ell all of you about this week.  Well we are finally teaching somebody new!  Funny thing is it's Tim and Carol Slacks daughter Marissa!  It's really cool because she has been totally hostile towards the church for the past 7 months and now all of a sudden, after living with her grandparents for most of the summer, she wants to get baptized.  This probably won’t happen before I get home, but I’m excited that she is being a lot nicer to us and is willing to listen :).  Along with that a person by the name of Doug has mentioned that he would like to be taught as well!  So this week has been going I would say.  Doug has been coming to church for a while, but he lives way the heck in the middle of nowhere, where we can’t really get to with our mile allotment.  Good thing is that he said he would drive to Tim's house this Saturday and we could have dinner with them then teach a lesson :).  So after not having anybody to teach for a while we now have 2 possibilities and that is a HUGE improvement for E. Anderson and I :) so that’s exciting hopefully they are able to keep teaching these two people after I leave this area.  Well I could probably end my E-mail rite here with that information, but I’m going to tell you about the service we always do because, well I have been doing that for the past 7 months so why stop now!!!  So Bro moore we went and got a BUNCH of wood that i believe we are going to cut and stack tomorrow.  As for Bro Artibani we finished moving a stack of wood to another location.  Then they took us out to dinner at some Mexican restaurant and it was pretty good I guess :) not the biggest fan of Mexican food, but tis a nice change to have every now and again.  Well i think that will be good for this week!  Well i hope you all have a good one!

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment