Monday, July 2, 2012

Another transfer already?‏

Hello everybody, so this week has been pretty good.  First of all we got a new mission president as of today!  That is kind of exciting and different as well :).  We will be able to seem them tomorrow actually and get to know the new presidents family a little bit.  Friday was a good day for my district.  We were asked to go up and help with the Youth conference up in Goshen and it was a blast.  At about 10AM we were asked to make an appearance to the youth and they asked a couple of us to bear testimony of serving a mission.  So we had E. Ficklin and E. Bloomfield to give theirs.  The reason why we chose them is because Fricklin goes home in 2 weeks and Bloomfield has only been out for 4 weeks so it was pretty cool to get both ends of the spectrum out to the youth.  Afterword’s we had lunch and then went out to "The Market Place".  It was pretty fun.  This was set up to be in the time of Jerusalem type of thing.  Some of the missionaries were roman soldiers and tax collector.  Pretty much they got to pick on the youth and make them pay their taxes :) it was pretty fun.  As for Saturday we went and helped a member who is, moving from the Hartford ward to our ward, move in.  All we did was unload the Uhal truck, but it was a good time.  After words we went over to Bro Scherrer's house and helped out with his bathroom that he is redoing.  It's a pretty good thing that I did a couple of those with my dad or I would have no idea what the heck was going on.  As it is though I understand what it going on for the most part though I still have much to learn in that respect.  I've forgotten a lot as well, but I believe that it will come back pretty quick as I start working with my dad once again.  Lastly we went and helped Bro Artibani as usual.  We pulled out some stumps that were in some other person’s yard and had a good time.  He ended up taking us to an ice cream place and I got Cake Batter like I normally do :).  So this week was pretty good I should say I hope you all had a great one as well!!!

--
Love
Elder Camron Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment